503 Barroilhet Avenue
- Three Bedrooms Downstairs
- Spacious Bonus Room Upstairs
- Two and A Half Bathrooms
- Light, Bright, Inviting Living Room
- Formal Dining Room with French Doors to Patio
- Open Concept Kitchen/Family Room
- Master Suite with Soaking Tub, Dual Sinks
- First Floor Laundry Room
- Mature Landscaping
- Ample Storage
- 2-Car Garage
Conveniently located just a "stone throw" from downtown Burlingame & municipal parks, this property is just minutes from downtown San Mateo and commuter lines.
This gorgeous four bedroom home highlighted in online design magazines impresses with its gated secret gardens, generous floorplan, incredible natural light and high-end, state-of-the-art amenities. Considered a “balanced beauty” for its marriage of architectural detail and styled design.
The perfect home for entertaining family & friends. Dazzle with a party upwards of 100 guests under the twinkling lights illuminating the fabulous garden. Enjoy the open floor plan living space. Find quiet and privacy in the light and bright bedrooms set off a separate hallway that divides the house into two wings, giving ample space to relax, nap, play, do homework, read or even work.
Inside this 2450 square foot home:
- Sophisticated entry pops in Serena and Lily scalloped cream and bone wallpaper. Beautiful glass-paned door allows for immediate access to the bedroom wing or move through the formal entry to the living wing of the home.
- Designerly living room with exceptional natural light features custom wood entertainment center and cabinets, an Ann Sacks tiled hearth, a brilliant large box paned window overlooking the garden, hardwood floors and bold navy crown molding. Room was featured as the Houzz “Room of the Day” in 2016.
- Formal dining room features a custom built-in buffet with glass windows and storage for wine. It also enables access to illuminated brick courtyard through French doors
- Extensive kitchen offers a Viking six burner double oven stove with grill, granite countertops, cream cabinets, wine fridge and deep island with seating overlooking a cozy sitting area perfect gathering place or roomy enough for casual dining w/ table & chairs.
- Living room, dining room, kitchen and family room were featured in CA Home + Design in 2016.
- Two large bedrooms charmed with wood trimmed picture windows overlook the lush gardens and are outfitted with big built-out closets.
- Immense master suite, quietly situated in back of house, contains a walk-in custom closet and double closet. Savor your day in the master en-suite bathroom’s jetted tub or enjoy the large shower with oversized showerhead. Enjoy the convenience of a dual sink vanity and separate commode.
- Upstairs bonus bedroom lined in windows streaming in light is the perfect space for a playroom, family rec room, home office or homework space. Alternatively, it provides a private space for overnight guests or a hangout for teenagers.
- Gorgeous quarter bath wallpapered in a bold Serena & Lily Indian damask pattern and complimented by mosaic iridescent floor tile.
- Second bath features Carrera marble throughout, a perfect shower/tub combo with oversized shower head. Dual vanity makes this perfect for siblings or multiple guests.
- Laundry room with smart LG washer and dryer, cream cabinetry and Carrera marble counter space for folding or projects.
- Smart home features include: Nest system with outdoor & indoor cameras, Alarm system, and automated outdoor lighting.
- Finished two car garage with multiple entries.
- Hardwood floors throughout downstairs.
- High-tech surround sound built-in stereo system.
- Ambling backyard dotted with hydrangea, hibiscus, ferns, camellias and olive trees is lined by towering shrubs and white bark trees to provide lots of privacy and the feel of a secret garden. Low white picket fencing creates intimacy and allows you to cordon off areas for kids or a dog run.
- Perfectly situated in the coveted San Mateo Park neighborhood, which features meandering roads, stately homes, and an abundance of mature trees in a park-like setting.
- Walk to lively downtown Burlingame for coffee at Philz or pizza at Delfina. Shop high-end boutiques or big stores like Lululemon and Pottery Barn without fighting for parking. Parks are just outside your door, as are boutique supermarkets, like Mollie Stones and other every-day conveniences, such as banks, dry cleaning, Safeway, pharmacies, pet shops, and salons.
- Perfectly situated for easy commutes to either San Francisco or Silicon Valley.